Total Page Views

About Me

My photo
Frederick, MD, United States

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Comfort in Death And Everyday Life

4 Yeathough I walk through the valley of the shadow of deathI will fear no evilfor thou art with methy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalm 23.4 


     How many times have we heard the phrase, "A fate worse than death"? In the human mind death is perhaps the worst thing that can happen to us. yet it is comforting to know that even in death, Christ is with us. The biggest help when we are going through something is to have someone with us who has already experienced the same event and lived to tell about it. Christ is the only man that has overcome death anad is able to help us through it.
    Also keep this in mind, if Christ is with us in death, wouldn't he be with us in the everyday problems? How comforting it should be to know that NO MATTER what I have going on in my life Christ is with me. We also have the comfort of his rod and staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment